Career Development and Graduate Placement
Our careers development professionals are on-hand to help you build your graduate portfolio and find jobs that match your skills and aspirations.
We offer career advice and coaching to guide you through the job hunting process.
Join our ‘work ready’ skills workshops to make sure you are thoroughly prepared to make the right impression with potential employers. You'll be required to attend these workshops if you want to apply for a Graduate Placement. Run onsite at the CSU Study Centres, the sessions offer helpful advice and skills training, covering topics such as:
- Resumé writing
- Step-by-step preparation for a job interview
- Latest industry developments
- Employer presentations.
Work Placement Learning Subjects
CSU has introduced Work Placement Learning subjects within its undergraduate Business and Accounting programs.
Study a range of topics to help you succeed in your career, including:
- Attitudes to work and work ethics
- Fitting into an organisation
- Team dynamics
- Communication skills
- Employee rights and responsibilities.
As a CSU Study Centres student, you will have access to CSU’s CareerHub - a place where employers list jobs suitable for CSU graduates. You can also find international opportunities and part-time work.
What’s on offer at CareerHub?
- Online appointments with careers staff
- Online bookings for seminars and employer events
- Access to online workshop materials and e-portfolio
- Access to the portal and job vacancies 12 months after graduation