Academic Pathway Programs
Do your academic qualifications fall short of the entry requirements for CSU Study Centres?
We can help you find an alternative route to your undergraduate degree.
Martin is one of Australia’s leading providers of flexible pathways to university. Begin studying your chosen subject at certificate level and make steady progress towards your Diploma or Advanced Diploma at Martin.
The program will leave you feeling thoroughly prepared to continue on to study for a degree from CSU. If you apply to CSU Study Centres via Martin, you'll be assessed for Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP).
Martin is based at the same location as our CSU Study Centres, in both Melbourne and Sydney, so you won’t have to deal with the upheaval of getting used to a new study location and surroundings when you progress to your undergraduate course.
For more information, visit www.martin.edu.au.
- Graduate from the Advanced Diploma of Management University Pathway Package at Martin and transfer to the second year of the CSU Bachelor of Business with specialisations.
- Successfully complete the Diploma of Information Technology at Martin and enter the first year of the CSU Study Centres’ Bachelor of Information Technology.
- Year 11 or overseas equivalent for Certificate IV entry
- Year 12 or equivalent for Diploma and Advanced Diploma entry
- IELTS 5.5 (with no band less than 5.0)
- Embassy English EAP 2
- Martin English test