Admission entry requirements
You must satisfy both the academic qualifications and English proficiency requirements in-order to enter into CSU programs.
Academic Qualifications – Undergraduate
For secondary school study conducted in Australia, the following are acceptable qualifications:
- Australian Higher School Certificate (Year 12) with a ATAR* (or other state equivalent) score appropriate to the course
- Tertiary Preparation Certificate (TAFE) with satisfactory completion of 10 subjects
- Foundation Studies – CSU recognises a number of Australian Foundation Studies programs
The programs and scores currently recognised for entry are available on CSU website
For secondary school study conducted outside Australia:
You will require a competitive pass in a recognised matriculation examination which is equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification.
Applicants should submit a certified copy of their highest level of secondary school results to support their application for admission.
Academic Qualification – Postgraduate
For admission at postgraduate level, you will be required to hold a recognised Bachelor degree equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree.
- If you require further information regarding our entry requirements please contact us. A Student Enrolment Advisor is waiting to answer all your questions.
Additional Admissions Requirements
Graduate Diploma of Business or Master of Business:
- An undergraduate degree from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or qualification deemed to be equivalent, OR
- A minimum of 3-6 years relevant work experience, OR
- Must have a minimum of an Australian equivalent TAFE Advanced Diploma in Management Business, OR
- Must have a High Diploma Associate Degree equivalent (as assessed by NOOSR) in Business or Management subjects.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) (with specialisations):
- An undergraduate degree from a recognised tertiary institution and/or an equivalent professional qualification and a minimum of three years relevant work experience.
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- An undergraduate degree from a recognised tertiary institution and/or an equivalent professional qualification.
- No work experience is required for admission to the 16 subject MBA.
- Students without work experience must complete the Professional Development subjects as part of their degree.
- Students who have successfully completed the CSU Master of Business with no work experience will be admitted to the MBA and are eligible for up to 8 subjects credit, depending on subjects studied in MBus to obtain a double M Bus/MBA degree.
These are included on the courses pages and are detailed in the course descriptions found at CSU main page.
You should indicate on your application form that you are applying for credit. In order to have your application assessed for credit, you will need to provide your academic transcript, a description of the grading system and a description of all the subjects completed, taken from the institution’s official handbook for that calendar year.
The University will advise students of their credit once the assessment has been finalised.
*ATAR: Australian Tertiary Admission Rank
If you would like more information about our courses please contact a Student Enrolment Advisor today, or you can apply online.
Apply now to be part of next intake...