Bachelor of Business Studies
||February, July, November
|Normal Course Duration:
About the Bachelor of Business Studies
It's a flexible, generalist undergraduate degree, with a wide range of opportunities and choices.
This course draws upon the extensive portfolio of subjects already developed by the Faculty of Business, the subject offerings of other faculties of CSU and any tertiary study you may previously have undertaken.
This program allows you to construct a program of study to meet your future needs.
*New study stream: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Business Analysis
CSU's new ICT Business Analysis stream addresses the increasing global demand for qualified ICT Business Analysis professionals. An ICT Business Analyst assesses the overall business and information needs of an organisation. They coordinate the design of new IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
As this course is highly flexible and it depends on your chosen specialisation, there are a wide range of employment opportunities available to you.
You may seek employment in a number of roles within:
- the pubic sector
- international organisations
You will be able to gain credit into the Bachelor of Business degree if you have successfully completed the Martin College Advanced Diploma of Management.
You are eligible to apply for credits if you have completed your course to an acceptable standard at a university or college, or are already competent because of work or other experience.
- Ask a Student Advisor for more information
You need to complete:
- 24 standard subjects or equivalent
- At least two-thirds of the 24 standard subjects in business-based or business-related discipline areas approved by the Course Coordinator, including at least 4 subjects at Level 2 (or its equivalent) and 4 subjects at Level 3 (or its equivalent)
- At least one-third of the 24 standard subjects by taking subjects taught by CSU or subjects designated as CSU subjects (i.e. those subjects offered under affiliation agreements between CSU and external organisations)
- You can choose the subjects after consulting with your Course Coordinator as this depends upon the availability of subjects and meeting any prerequisites. The coure requirement for this program is flexibile hence, there is no prescribed enrolment pattern. However, it is recomended to complete Level 1 subjects before completing Level 2 subjects and Level 2 subjects before completing Level 3 subjects.
Course start dates and fees
Course start dates and fees
2013 fees (AUD)
The Bachelor of Business Studies course is also offered at our CSU regional campuses. For more detailed course information visit the CSU Online Course Brochure, Bachelor of Business Studies
If you would like more information about our courses please contact a Student Enrolment Advisor today, or you can apply online.
Did you know?
CSU has ranked highly in the 2010 Good Universities Guide for better job prospects and success rates for graduates.
Be a part of CSU and advance your career prospects!
> Contact us today
Meet Hao Wang (Allen)
"CSU gave 12 subject credits from the recognition of my previous studies. Thanks to that, I am now finishing my degree in less than two years."
> Hear more from Allen
Apply now to be part of next intake...