If you’re an eligible fee-paying student you can apply for a government loan to help pay part, or all, of your tuition fees. FEE-HELP is only available to Australian nationals.
What is FEE-HELP?
A FEE-HELP loan lets you defer paying your tuition fees. Instead of paying up front, you can repay your loan through the tax system when your income reaches a certain level.
FEE-HELP will help you enrol on a career focused higher-education undergraduate or postgraduate degree, or diploma. At the CSU Study Centres, you are supported throughout your course by excellent staff and facilities, whilst FEE-HELP will offer you peace of mind financially.
Who can apply for FEE-HELP?
To be eligible for FEE-HELP you must:
- Be an Australian citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visas (who meet eligibility requirements)
- Be enrolled in a fee-paying postgraduate non-research course
- NOT be supported by the Commonwealth
- Meet the Tax File Number (TFN) requirements
- NOT have exceeded the FEE-HELP limit
How to apply for FEE-HELP
- Apply for a postgraduate course at CSU by filling in our application form. Please get in touch if you have any questions before you apply.
- If your application is successful and we decide to offer you a place, we’ll send you a Letter of Offer. Once you've accepted the offer, you'll be able to log on to the University’s system to submit your online application for FEE-HELP.
- Find out more about FEE-HELP, including eligibility requirements, by visiting Studyassist.gov.au.