As a CSU applicant you automatically qualify for Streamlined Visa Processing.
Student Visa Information
You'll be required to have a valid student visa for the whole time that you're a student in Australia. Streamlined Visa Processing makes the process of getting one much quicker and more efficient than if you were applying to an institution outside of the SVP scheme.
To apply from your home country, get in touch with the Immigration Section of the Australian Diplomatic Mission (the Australian High Commission, Consulate or Embassy). One of our authorised Study Group agents can help you do this.
Once you've accepted your offer and paid your fees, we'll send you an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (ECoE). You'll need to submit your ECoE as a part of your Australian student visa application.
It is worth noting that in some countries it may take up to 6 months to apply for and receive your student visa.
How to Apply for your Student Visa
- Apply for your course at CSU Study Centres. Curious about what to study? Find your course.
- If you meet the entry requirements, we will send you a Letter of Offer.
- Apply for a Pre Visa Assessment (PVA) (level 3 & 4 country applicants only).
- Pay your academic fees.
- Once we have received your payment, we will send you an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE).
- You may be asked to have a medical check and x-ray at an authorized medical office, as part of the enrolment process. You can find a doctor, using this link.
- Send your visa application form (Form 157A), supporting documents and fee to the Australian Diplomatic Mission in your country.
For detailed information on applying for a student visa, visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.