CSU Study Centres Melbourne
The ideal environment to promote learning and inspire curiosity
Level 1, 30 Church Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- State of the art facilities with visual navigation guides
- Vibrant atmosphere with student break out and study areas
- Computer teaching laboratories with over 250 computers
- A well-equipped library with an extensive online resources
- Fully digitally equipped teaching facilities
- Student common room with microwave ovens and vending machines
- A well-equipped first aid room and trained first aiders on campus
- Qualified student counsellor
- International student support and academic counselling
More about the Melbourne Study Centre
CSU Study Centre Melbourne is now open to all students, and is accepting applications for domestic students.
Positioned right in the heart of the city’s Central Business District (CBD), the centre is close to convenient rail, tram and bus links to all parts of the city. Inside the building, bright classrooms equipped with Wi-Fi create an ideal setting to promote learning and inspire curiosity.
Avoid the upheaval of getting used to new surroundings when you progress from college to university. The CSU Study Centre Melbourne is located in the same modern, state of the art building as Embassy English and Martin College.
The centre’s facilities feature computer labs and a well-equipped library with extensive online resources.
If you want to make the most of your time in Australia – both academically and socially – it’s important to take breaks from your studies. You’ll find a range of Student Support Services available to help you achieve your goals, as well as organised social activities.
A monthly program of events, such as coastal walks, museum visits, cricket, soccer and a debate club, gives you the chance to meet new people and develop new skills. The student common room offers space to enjoy downtime after lessons, allowing you to build lasting friendships and study partnerships.
Curious about living in Melbourne?