Located just 10 minutes’ walk from the CSU Study Centre, UniLodge on A'Beckett Street offers fully-furnished, heated hostel rooms in the heart of Melbourne. The purpose-built student accommodation features single, twin-share and superior rooms for over 100 students. Monitored access and 24-hour security make this a safe and secure place for students to live.
- Downtown Melbourne location
- 10-minute walk to Melbourne CSU Study Centre
- Fully-furnished single and twin-share hostel rooms and apartments
- Internet available (extra charges apply)
- On-site restaurant (meal package available)
- Large common room
- Kitchen with storage space, refrigerator, freezer and microwave
- Bathroom facilities, private and secure
- 24-hour security and monitored access
- Minimum age: 16
Find out more about the single and twin-share apartments available at A’Beckett Street UniLodge.
If you’re over 18 you can choose to look for a private house, flat or apartment, which you can rent furnished or unfurnished. Rental properties range from $250 to $350+ per week.
Living in rental accommodation gives you more freedom, but also comes with more personal responsibility. You’ll need to factor in the cost of other living expenses, such as food, utilities, transport, books and entertainment. You’ll also need to pay a security bond (usually one month’s rent) before you move in.
If you choose an unfurnished house, flat or apartment, you’ll need to provide your own furniture and appliances. Sharing rental accommodation with other students is a good way to reduce your living expenses.
For information about current rental properties and prices, visit: