Melbourne Study Centre
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Melbourne
Positioned right in the heart of the city’s Central Business District (CBD), Charles Sturt University Study Centres in Melbourne is in the ideal setting to study and immerse yourself in student life. We offer a range of postgraduate and undergraduate courses, taught in bright, modern classrooms with the latest facilities, including computer labs, a well-equipped library and extensive online resources.
Why study in Melbourne?
- Study in the #1 student city in Australia and #3 in the world (QS Best Student Cities 2019).
- Melbourne is a safe and welcoming city, ranked the 2nd Most Liveable City in the Global Liveability Index 2019 (Economist Intelligence Unit).
- Known as Australia’s ‘culture capital’, the city has a thriving art, food, literary and music scene.
- Victoria has a strong economy with exciting career opportunities, and the city ranked third for overall economic performance in Australia (CommSec, State of the States, 2019).
Courses at Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma Accounting
- Master of Business Administration (12 subjects)
- Master of Business Administration (16 subjects)
- Master of Commerce (12 subjects)
- Master of Commerce (16 subjects)
- Graduate Diploma of Commerce
- Master Professional Accounting (12 subjects)
- Master Professional Accounting (16 subjects)
- Master of Project Management and Leadership
- Graduate Diploma of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology (12 subjects)
- Master of Information Technology (16 subjects)
Melbourne centre location
Our centre in Melbourne is in the heart of the city, close to convenient rail, tram and bus links. Find out more about student life in Melbourne.
Facilities and services
- Modern classrooms
- Computer laboratories
- Online learning technology
- Student common room
- Qualified student counsellor
- Study areas
Student support services
We offer a range of support services to help you make the most of your studies, look after your welfare and achieve your goals. It’s important you take breaks from studying to enjoy living in Australia, so we organise a monthly program of events you can take part in to meet new friends and learn something new. Example events and activities include coastal walks, museum visits, cricket and soccer clubs and a debate club. The student common room offers space to relax after lessons, allowing you to build lasting friendships.
Library contact information
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Melbourne location address:
30 Church Lane