Sydney Study Centre
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney
Charles Sturt University Study Centres in Sydney is located in the Central Business District (CBD), surrounded by shops, restaurants and the convenient public transport links of Darlinghurst. You can choose from a range of postgraduate and undergraduate courses, where you will study in modern classrooms with all the resources and study materials you need to succeed.
Study in Sydney
Courses at Sydney
- Graduate Diploma Accounting
- Master of Business Administration (12 subjects)
- Master of Business Administration (16 subjects)
- Master of Commerce (12 subjects)
- Master of Commerce (16 subjects)
- Graduate Diploma of Commerce
- Master Professional Accounting (12 subjects)
- Master Professional Accounting (16 subjects)
- Graduate Diploma of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology (12 subjects)
- Master of Information Technology (16 subjects)
Sydney campus location
Our Sydney campus is located in Darlinghurst, within five minutes of the Central Business District (CBD) and surrounded by shops and restaurants. It is close to convenient trains, light railways, ferries and buses. Find out more about student life in Sydney.
- Modern classrooms
- Computer laboratories
- Online learning technology
- Student common room
- Qualified student counsellor
- Study areas
Student support services
Our on-campus support services are available to make sure you are happy and looked after during your studies. We offer one-on-one appointments if you need to chat about anything, as well as workshops and advice on your career. And our dedicated events officer and student representative committee organise all sorts of exciting activities for students.
We offer a monthly program of activities to help you make friends and enjoy life in Sydney, such as:
- museum visits
- sports clubs like cricket and soccer
- coastal walks
- movie nights.