Sydney Study Centre
Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney
Charles Sturt University Study Centres in Sydney is located in the Central Business District (CBD), surrounded by shops, restaurants and the convenient public transport links of Darlinghurst. You can choose from a range of postgraduate and undergraduate courses, where you will study in modern classrooms with all the resources and study materials you need to succeed.
Study in Sydney
Why study in Sydney?
- As the state capital of New South Wales, Sydney has a bustling Central Business District home to global companies and exciting career opportunities.
- Ranked the 3rd Most Liveable City in the Global Liveability Index 2019 (Economist Intelligence Unit).
- Immerse yourself in the academic environment created in a city with top ranking universities and a global reputation for excellence.
- World-class culture, iconic landmarks and beautiful beaches mean you’ll never be short of things to do on your days off.
- Sydney is well-connected so you can easily explore surrounding areas like the Blue Mountains or jump on a flight or a train to other parts of Australia.
Courses at Sydney
- Graduate Diploma Accounting
- Master of Business Administration (12 subjects)
- Master of Business Administration (16 subjects)
- Master of Commerce (12 subjects)
- Master of Commerce (16 subjects)
- Graduate Diploma of Commerce
- Master Professional Accounting (12 subjects)
- Master Professional Accounting (16 subjects)
- Master of Project Management and Leadership
- Graduate Diploma of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology (12 subjects)
- Master of Information Technology (16 subjects)
Sydney centre location
Our Sydney centre is located in Darlinghurst, within five minutes of the Central Business District (CBD) and surrounded by shops and restaurants. It is close to convenient trains, light railways, ferries and buses. Find out more about student life in Sydney.
Facilities and services
- Modern classrooms
- Computer laboratories
- Online learning technology
- Student common room
- Qualified student counsellor
- Study areas
Student support services
Our in-centre support services are available to make sure you are happy and looked after during your studies. We offer one-on-one appointments if you need to chat about anything, as well as workshops and advice on your career. And our dedicated events officer and student representative committee organise all sorts of exciting activities for students.
We offer a monthly program of activities to help you make friends and enjoy life in Sydney, such as:
- museum visits
- sports clubs like cricket and soccer
- coastal walks
- movie nights.
Library contact information