Contact us

Have you got questions about studying at Charles Sturt University Study Centres? Check answers to common questions below. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, contact us.

Check answers to common questions below

  • Courses iconCourses

    What courses are available?

    Charles Sturt University Study Centres offers a range of undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses in Accounting, Business and Information Technology. 

    Can I study online?

    We are offering our courses vie face-to-face virtual blended learning. In-centre teaching will resume as soon as possible and we will support you to smoothly transition to in-centre learning when the time comes

    What are the entry requirements?

    If you would like to study at Charles Sturt University Study Centres, you will need to meet our English language and academic entry requirements.

    What are the teaching methods?

    You take an active part in seminars, tutorials and lectures as you learn from expert academics. You can also take advantage of workshops, career and leadership development programs and academic and welfare support.

  • Accommodation iconAccommodation

    What accommodation is available?

    You can choose to live in student residences, homestay or arrange your own accommodation independently.

    Find out more:

    When can I book accommodation?

    You can book accommodation once you have accepted your offer of a place and received your confirmation of enrolment form.

  • Fees iconFees

    How much does it cost to study?

    When you are thinking about studying in Australia, you need to consider the tuition fees and accommodation costs, as well as your living costs.

    There are no scholarships available at this time.

    How much does accommodation cost?

    Accommodation fees vary according to the length of stay and where you decide to live.

  • Visa iconVisas

    Do I need a visa to study in Australia?

    You will need a single student visa (subclass 500) to study in Australia. Find out more about the visa process.

    How do I apply for a visa?

    You first need to apply and be accepted on to your course at Charles Sturt University Study Centres. Once you have paid your fees, we’ll send you an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment. You will need this as part of your visa application. Find out more about the visa process.

    When should I apply for a visa?

    You should apply for your visa at least six weeks before the start of your course. Make sure you allow plenty of time for your visa to be processed before you need to travel to Australia.

Still have questions?

Complete our enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.


Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Brisbane location address:

3/119 Charlotte Street
Brisbane City
QLD 4000


Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Melbourne location address:

30 Church Lane
VIC 3000


Charles Sturt University Study Centres, Sydney location address:

1/63 Oxford Street
NSW 2010

This site uses cookies. In order to continually improve this site, we remember and store information about how you use it. Find out more.