Bachelor’s courses at Charles Sturt University Study Centres
An undergraduate degree, also known as a bachelor’s degree, is the first level of study you will complete at university. A bachelor’s degree at Charles Sturt University Study Centres will give you the skills and foundational knowledge you will need to begin your career in accounting, business or information technology. Choose your course below.
Benefits of studying an undergraduate course
Studying an undergraduate degree with Charles Sturt University Study Centres, you will:
- gain theoretical and practical knowledge
- improve your English and study skills
- learn in small classes with tailored online learning tools
- explore core foundational subjects and elective modules
- study industry-relevant concepts to support your future career
- benefit from professional and student support networks to help you adapt to life in Australia.
What undergraduate degrees can I study?
Information Technology courses
Check the English language and academic entry requirements you need to meet in order to be accepted in to your chosen undergraduate program.