Students working together


Financial support for Australian nationals

If you’re a fee-paying student you can apply for a government loan to help pay for your tuition fees. FEE-HELP is only available to Australian nationals.

What is FEE-HELP?

FEE-HELP is a loan that helps eligible students pay their tuition fees, by deferring payment. Instead of paying up front, you repay your loan through the tax system when you start work and your income reaches a certain level.

University fee help enables more students to enrol on a career-focused undergraduate or postgraduate degree. It also offers financial peace of mind while you focus on your studies.

How much can I borrow?

Who can apply for FEE-HELP?

To be eligible for FEE-HELP you must:

  • be an Australian citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa (who meet eligibility requirements)
  • be enrolled in a fee-paying postgraduate non-research course
  • NOT be supported by the Commonwealth
  • meet the Tax File Number (TFN) requirements
  • NOT have exceeded the FEE-HELP limit

How to apply for FEE-HELP

Before you can apply for student fee help you need have accepted a place at CSU Study Centres.

You can apply for a course at CSU Study Centres by filling in our online application form. If you have any questions before applying, please get in touch.

If your application is successful and we offer you a place, we will send you a letter of offer. Once you've accepted the offer, you'll be able to log on to the University’s system to submit your online application for FEE-HELP.

You can find out more about FEE-HELP, including fee help eligibility, by visiting

This site uses cookies. In order to continually improve this site, we remember and store information about how you use it. Find out more.